Home Depot, Apple Inc. share gains lead Dow's 161-point jump

Shares of Home Depot and Apple Inc. are trading higher Thursday morning, propelling the Dow Jones Industrial Average into positive territory. Shares of Home Depot HD, +1.56% and Apple Inc. AAPL, +0.51% have contributed to the blue-chip gauge’s intraday rally, as the Dow DJIA, +0.56% is trading 161 points (0.6%) higher. Home Depot’s shares are up $2.66 (1.2%) while those of Apple Inc. have risen $3.57 (1.1%), combining for a roughly 42-point bump for the Dow. Other components contributing significantly to the gain include UnitedHealth UNH, -0.01%, Goldman Sachs GS, +1.11%, and Dow Inc. DOW, +0.59%. A $1 move in any one of the 30 components of the Dow results in a 6.78-point swing.

Editor’s Note: This story was auto-generated by Automated Insights using data from Dow Jones and FactSet. See our market data terms of use.

Read More Here...

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.